Thursday, July 25, 2013

First Impression: f(x)'s Rum Pum Pum Pum MV

image
 Krystal’s hair color scared me. I don’t like that hair color at all. It must look so weird when it’s not perfectly styled for cameras. Yuanie says she looks like a sea monster.

image
 I know people look the worst when you pause a video, but I accidentally paused it here and this is what I got. Sorry Sulli and Victoria.

image
Whoa. Luna looks really different with black hair. I know she had black hair when they debuted, but now it looks weird. Can’t say I really like it.

image
I thought SM said Amber was going to grow out her hair and show a more feminine side of herself. I must be mistaken.

image
I don’t know if it’s because of her eye make up, if she can’t wink or some combination of both, but she shouldn’t have winked.

image
I’ll admit though - she looked pretty in this MV.

image
I saw a gif of this part before I watched the MV and I thought it was Yoona from SNSD. The only reason I knew it was Krystal was because of her troll doll hair. I’ve always found it amusing how people say Krystal looks like Yoona and yet Sulli is the visual.

image
The other girls’ scenes with the flower was normal, but Luna, girl, you’re trying too hard. That’s a toned-down-gotta-look-pretty-for-the-MV variety program reaction.

Overall: Nothing memorable about the MV. Their hair changed. That’s about it. They’re still the same f(x) as before. Interesting clothes fitting for the female SHINee and and platform shoes. The song might be stuck in my head in the future seeing how it’s SM Entertainment.

image

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment