Saturday, July 13, 2013

Kpop Songs Stuck in My Head

We all know how horrible it is when a particular song is stuck in your head and you end up replaying it nonstop and singing along. Well, for these past few days not one, but MANY songs are stuck in my head and take their turns “bothering" me.

First song is Falling in Love by 2NE1

image

Throughout the day I’m just humming and Park Bom’s voice is in my head along with CL’s “Johnny Depp". Touch me over here, touch me touch me over there, touch, touch, touch, touch, yeah yeah.

Then when Falling in Love stops playing Smoky Girl starts -__-

image
It’s weird cuz I only heard the song twice before it randomly started playing in my head when I was at the grocery store LOL. Smoky girl smoky girl smoky girl smoky girl.  (Btw I hate that pic, they look creepy)

As if two songs aren’t bad enough my mind plays more. Really keeps me entertained during the day LOL. Girl’s Day’s Female President.
image

Honestly I didn’t like the song at first. But as most kpop songs find their way into your head this one did too. Come on Come on ooo. Come on Come on ooo.

Last but not least is an “old" kpop song. Infinite’s Come Back Again.
image

I was just coming out of SAT prep when I started singing this song. It’s been two weeks. I sing this song almost everyday /facepalm. I believe it was their debut song, look how cute they are in their suits. Dashi dorawa, dorawa, dorawa, dashi dorawa, dorawa, dorawa.

Going to listen to these songs now. For the hundredth time.

-Yuanie-

No comments:

Post a Comment