Friday, July 5, 2013

My Baby: EXO-M's Kris

image

Hng. My ovaries.

This man is Kris. Leader of EXO-M. Duizhang. Lust.

I first saw him when EXO-M’s MV for MAMA came out.

image

Kris looked mighty fine.

I watched him perform Like a G6 and damn boy, come to mama.

image

Sweet Jesus. Kris, you are the one. Instant bias. Addiction. Lust.

I had to have more of him. I need to watch him perform more. More. More. Moar.

image

I prefer his bangs down.

Kris is like a god. A hot sexy god. My body is most definitely ready.

Let me at him.

His hair. His voice. His eyebrows. His face. His height. Everything about him. Drool.


image

I need him. I want him.

ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO.

All I can think about when I see him is him. Kris. Duizhang. My bias. My baby. He’s like a sucker punch to the ovaries.

image

I get so utterly jealous when females are near him. Touching skin. Scanning him at airports. No. Stop. Please. Please stay away from him. Don’t touch him. Kris, only let me near you. Only let me touch you. Please.

image

There’s so much more I want and need to say, but I’m slowly losing sanity with so much Kris. Maybe next time.

image

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment