Sunday, June 30, 2013

IU's Hair

I became such an IU fan after watching You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin. One thing I’m always so jealous of is her hair. It’s perfect. I want it. Gief. I’m getting a haircut soon and if it looks half as good as IU’s I’ll cry from happiness. Now I shall put upload pictures and make you all jelly with meh.
image

image

She’s just so cute ;~;

image

image

This pic makes me feel like a stalker for some reason ._.

image

Bangs is suppose to make someone look cuter/younger right. IU doesn’t need it LOL.
image

I just want her haaaaaaaaaair *copy and paste my face*
image

She’ so pretty in red hair too…..(Cassis look it’s your fav hair color)

image

Hm…I think IU should dye her hair red again some time in the future.

LOL I’m such a fangirl.

Then in order to prove how IU is cute and pretty no matter what u do to her I shall end my post with the picture below.
image

-Yuanie-


No comments:

Post a Comment