Friday, August 23, 2013

Sunmi and Seungri Comebacks

Sunmi- 24 Hours.
image

I didn’t know what to expect out of her comeback. I mean I liked Wonder Girls but she wasn’t my favorite member. I finally decided to watch her mv and listen to her song even though it’s been out for quite a few days already. And……I really like it! The concept was sexy (big surprise in kpop nowadays), but it wasn’t slutty. In fact it was nicely done compared to many other sexy concepts I have seen lately. I don’t like her hair that much, but she pulls it off well because I still find her pretty xD. So good job to Sunmi.

Seungri- Gotta Talk to U

image

I watched his teaser, and I was like…..it’s all about sex. Ugh. Then he released his song and I listened to it. It was okay. I watched the mv as well and to my surprise it wasn’t 19+ LOL. Do I like his comeback? Meh. I still prefer “What Can I Do” over his new song. Not a baaad comeback but I’m not crazy about it. The song itself just didn’t click with me, I listened to it about two times and that was it.
In my opinion Sunmi > Seungri.

-Yuanie-

No comments:

Post a Comment