Saturday, September 7, 2013

Koda Kumi

I didn’t know about Koda Kumi until my fellow blogger Cassis told me aobut her. I think that day I was saying how sexy Ga-In looked here, and I was like fangirling/crushing over her. Then she told me how one of the first woman she thought was really sexy is Koda Kumi, because she watched her mv “Hot Stuff”.
I checked it out, and you should too. Click here.
Most people are into kpop nowadays and it was cool to listen to old jpop songs. The mv wasn’t boring even though I am used to elaborate and crazy kpop mvs. I prefer kpop over jpop but I don’t feel like posting kpop stuff today so I’m writing aobut Koda Kumi xD. It’s weird how she’s married with a kid or kids and I barely found out about her -_-. Well better than never. Her style is definitely sexy, to the point where it’s almost uncomfortable for me to watch LOL.

image

So I googled her and she is such a cool lady, her latest song is “Touch Down”. I watched it the mv and she was all swag lol. I didn’t like the song that much though :/
image

This is just a very awesome picture I found of her. I love the different shades of red and how artistic it looks .
Random post of jpop artist is now over.

-Yuanie-

No comments:

Post a Comment