Friday, March 15, 2013

First Impression: Lee Hi's It's Over MV

image

YG’s little baby is back! I absolutely adored her on K-pop Star and wasn’t immensely thrilled by 1, 2, 3 ,4 so I had hoped It’s Over would be wow, fantastic baby.

image
The dolls are so cute. I want. Cute? Since when did YG do cute? I saw all the cute in the beginning and was worried the song would be bubblegum bbuing bbuing cute.

image

image
Forget the song. Look at her. YG did her good. Her hair. She lost weight. A healthy amount of weight. Definitely a difference from the girl who sang Bust Your Windows.

image
Cute bear and all, but I have to ask. Why is the toilet paper orange? I would definitely hesitate on using orange toilet paper. Does YG have something against traditional bathrooms with white toilet paper and regular flush handles?

image
This bear is so bad ass. After dropping Lee Hi and a pink teddy bear, he’s escaping the scene on his trusty pretty puff pony.

image
Best part of the MV.

image
That is an ugly outfit. I hope she never has to wear that ever again. I love the group behind her.

Overall: The MV was simple and cute. Perfect for her age. No need to emphasis your flat chest and your non-existent butt. I didn’t love the song at all at first. Better than 1, 2, 3, 4 but I didn’t fall in love with it. It grew on me though. I still wouldn’t have it on replay, but I’d still listen to it from time to time.

image

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment