Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Baby: Taemin

image

Quick Bio: Youngest in SHINee under SM Entertainment.

I first saw him from the very beginning when SM was introducing them. He’s younger than me! Instant “my baby” status. He was such a baby when he debuted. Put him in my pocket. Buy him ice cream forever. The years past and the baby is growing up. Still my baby.

image

I want him to call me noona.

He was unbearably cute on Star King. Kang Ho Dong babied him so much. Squeal.

He can act grown up and mature with each new concept. But no. Pats your head. He’s so pretty when he dresses up as a girl. It’s upsetting. Why is he prettier than me as a girl? His hair is so much nicer than mine. Looks so straight and soft. You’re a male. You don’t need that. Give it here. You make me jealous and you’re cute.

image

He’s not my bias or my favorite in SHINee. Doesn’t matter. He’s different. He’s my baby.

He went and kissed Jonghyun on stage. Baby, how could you do this to me? Jonghyun was aggressive. Why are you trying to grow up?


image

Look at how cute, young and innocent he looks there. I want to take care of him. Come to noona.

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment