Friday, March 8, 2013

First Impression- Rania Just Go MV

Rania is finally back again~~!!! This group has been going for the sexy concept since their debut song “Dr. Feel Good”. They definitely sticked to their concept ever since they debuted. I like most of their songs, but their comeback “Style” was not that good. I watched the teaser of this mv and I was pretty exicted. This time only five members participated in the comeback, which is disappointing because they started off with so many members lol. Anyways, review time.

The MV:
image

The group name and title just made me feel like this is a cheaply made mv. The beat at the beginning makes me feel like I’m doing some type of countdown.
image


Getting uncomfortable already and it hasn’t even been 30 seconds since I started the mv. But then Rania does this type of move all the time, I guess the fact that their outfit made it……..stand out even more than usual. The girls are looking really pretty actually, the red head is rocking her hair.

image

I like the chorus, it’s really catchy. So far this song seems like one of the better comebacks. The dance has lots of butt action, they sure can move their butts well. Sistar19’s butt action can’t even compare.

image

Now more butt action from the back. Lol the male dancers just act as support for them. Their outfit seems so…..revealing but they are all covered. I prefer the black one over the white one, somehow it makes their butts less uncomfortable to watch.

image


Is there a storyline? I just see the members with the same guy but there’s like no explanations. Is it in the lyrics? Di always had short hair, she looks really good in it but I would like to see her with long hair for once.


image

Heeey I find that cool, using the back up dancers as bars so they can do more butt action. Did other groups use this before? This seems so fresh to me.

Conclusion: I like the song waay better than their other songs. This comeback is definitely a strong for Rania, because they usually have crappy mvs and outfits. I was disappointed the storyline wasn’t in here, because the teaser hinted at it. However teasers are usually misleading so…yeah. The dance was repetitive, it was just mainly moving their butts. This song still can’t beat “Dr. Feel Good” though, that one just got stuck in my head for days. Apparently they are going to debut in America, good luck to the girls. They have the sexy concept down so maybe they have a chance at success? Who knows, I just hope they don’t die and disappear.


-Yuanie-




No comments:

Post a Comment