Friday, March 29, 2013

First Impression: AA (Double A)'s Come Back

I have been super duper lazy lately ~_~. New kpop songs/mvs keep coming out like every single day but I just don’t have the energy to review them D: !!! However, AA or aka Double A FINALLY made their comeback with “Come Back”! (lol). They disappeared for like a whole year =_=, I thought they disbanded or something but no, they are just…..keeping quiet. I honestly don’t know why I like them so much, I mean they are good looking but I seen better. And their songs is just regular kpop….I guess their girly-ish dance from their first debut song caught my attention LOL.

The mv:
image

The beginning is so different! It sounds like Baroque music LOL. Woosang and Aoora opens up with their awesome dancing, I’m not a fan of Aoora’s rainbow hair but he rocks it. I don’t like Woosang’s red hair at all though, nada.

image
Kimchi always has blonde hair, I wonder what he looks like with darker hair. The song is already super catchy and I’m not even at the chorus yet.

image
Chorus: come back back back back back back come back to me. Look at them kneeling down begging you to go back. I’m pretty sure during that part of the dance the crotch area was touched. A boy group classic.
image
The scenes moves pretty fast, took me forever to get a nice shot. Woosang really reminds me of an evil vampire here. Awww Hoik (left with black hair) is such a cutie pie =w=
image
This part looks……cheap. BUT look at the epic entrance for the rapper. Oh and their hair color changed, now it’s black? dark brown?
image

Then Juwon turns around and says his English and Korean rap (yay it made sense!), then BAM an amazing high note.

image

Not the best shot…..actually it’s kind of horrible. I just want to point out IT’S KIMCHI WITH DARK HAIR (right from Aoora). What is Aoora wearing…skirt with leggings? Kay.

Conclusion: I like it!! The song is catchy with a creative beginning. I still hate Woosang’s red hair and dark lipstick (please don’t ever wear it again) in the mv, that just ruined everything. I checked out the album, but it was mostly their old songs…..sigh. Their youtube channel has a bunch of audio teasers and I really really like some of them, so hopefully the full songs will be released soon. Double A fighting~!!


-Yuanie-

No comments:

Post a Comment