Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Baby: Lay

image 
 Quick Bio: Member of EXO-M under SM Entertainment.

Lay didn’t stand out for me at first. Too busy touching Kris on my monitor. There was something about Lay that I still can’t explain. Without me knowing, he ended up second in my EXO-M list. I kept glancing at him. Focusing on him. Watching him.

It wasn’t his looks or his dancing. Was it his personality? Something about him.

image

I heard he looks like Donghae from Super Junior, but I see Lay. I don’t need to waste time figuring about why my eyes are attracted to him. I just need to love him and squeal like a fan girl in heat.

I hate that I can’t pinpoint what appeals to me about him. How can I fan girl about him if I don’t know? Easy. Just fangirl.

image

I love watching him dance the most out of EXO-M. Of course. I love the way he talks. I’m not sure what I mean by that. The way he speaks? What he talks about? What does he talk about? Secrets? Hm. This man. Why can’t you just let me love you. Why won’t you tell me why I like you?

You’re nothing special. Nothing particular I love about you. Stop making me think. Why can’t I accept the fact that you attract my eyes just because? Go away. Leave me alone.

image

Just kidding. How can I abandon you? Don’t leave me. Stay. You’re still my baby. I’m sorry. Let me love you. I don’t need to know why. I’m just going to joyfully fan girl. You lose all reason and thought when you fan girl anyways. Hugs.

Look at him. He’s so worthy of being my baby.

I can’t. Not in words.

Lay dancing. Lay speaking. Lay standing. Lay sitting. Lay. Lay. Lay. I’ll never be tired of him.

image

Even through all this fangirl haze, no amount of sparkly fangirl fantasy blindness can make me accept this.

image

Dear God, there is ice cream on this man’s armpit hair. I’m sorry Lay, baby, that’s not appealing in the slightest. Why is there any reason on earth to let melted ice cream drip down your shoulder?

image

Me still like you.

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment