Monday, March 4, 2013

K-Movie: The Crucible (Silenced)

image

I recommend this movie to everybody. That is how much I love it.

Summary: Basically there’s a new teacher at a school for the hearing-impaired who notices that the students are behaving oddly. He finds out that the teachers are physically and sexually abusing the students. No one cares. Especially not the school’s principal. After finding the truth about the school, the new teacher tries to find justice.

To read a better summary of the movie, you can go here or here. They’re the wiki sites.


image

My rant: I couldn’t express my shock and anger after watching this movie. I know how cruel the world is. I know this happens all the time without my knowledge. I know worse thing than this happen every day as I ignorantly take my life for granted. But then when you stop being ignorant and find out something like this happened. Stabs.

The principal’s a bastard. His brother. The security. They’re all sick bastards. Who the hell does that to students. To anybody. Taking advantage of students and impaired ones at that. Allowing teachers to the same as well? Everyone at the school deserves to go to hell. How can you sit and watch that happen?

image

I just can’t. It’s sick. Attempted suicide by the students. Betrayal. Video taped. Injustice. Spiteful.
I hate the movie and I loved it at the same time. It’s so sad. I felt such strong emotions towards this movie, but there’s nothing I believe I can do. I can’t believe the things that were shown in the movie happened.

image

I was so scared for them. It’s “just” a movie too. I can’t even imagine what they felt. I can’t imagine anything besides this privileged life I live. I’m so unaware.

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment