Monday, April 15, 2013

First Impression: PSY's Gentleman MV

image

Okay. Let’s do this. Mr. Gangnam Style is back.

image
 Old men nodding their heads to the music. I approve. Go old men, go. They look so bad ass.

image
 He’s definitely aware of what parts of the Gangnam Style MV people enjoyed the most. Still trying to run on the Gangnam Style wave.

image
Just a question. Was there no bathroom on that floor? Just press the button for the next floor. It has to stop there first.

image
The way he ate the noodles looked amazingly delicious. After having to pause to get a screenshot of it, no, not delicious anymore. Gross.

image
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Overall: The MV and the song wasn’t worth the hype and anticipation to me. The MV was entertaining because it’s different from most kpop MVs but it was still meh. I liked the song more than Gangnam Style because of 알랑가 몰라. Better than mother father gentleman. I should be supportive of a fellow Korean being recognized in America, but I hope this isn’t going to be Gangnam Style part 2. People had to notice the Brown Eyed Girls’ Abracadabradance. Regardless of whether he got their permission or it wasn’t plagiarized or it’s a tribute to them or whatever nonsense…why. He was already accused of stealing the “horsey dance”. Come up with something on your own so people like me won’t nitpick about it. Long story short. Everything was meh. I didn’t like it at all, but that’s just me. Others seem to love it to death.


image

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment