Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Taemin on WGM!!? UGH

image
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI. WE GOT MARRIED JUST DOESN’T STOP. I was already super bummed out about Hongki being on the show, NOW TAEMIN? SHINee’s maknae and baby Taemin? (Well he’s all grown up and more mature now but still super duper cute) WHY TAEMIN. WHY NOT PICK SOMEONE I DON’T CARE ABOUT?! Or pick someone older, like Onew! Not that I want him on the show, in fact, I don’t want ANY SHINee member on WGM. I’m just a selfish fangirl that loves the fact that they are single. Even a fake marriage is unacceptable. Yes, I’m being unsupportive and I will complain like crazy. When I read the confirmation article on allkpop I was swearing like a sailor. I HATE WGM more than ever. I just can’t enjoy it. At all. If they want to make idols act like they are married why not just shoot a drama? Idols are already taking over actors’ jobs anyways. Sigh, Taemin is really growing up. I still remember when they debuted and he was so shy and girly and adorable. Now he is getting FREAKING MARRIED. NO. I REFUSE TO ACCEPT. WGM IS JUST RUINING EVERYTHING. Who’s next? Another bias of mine? I hope I won’t have a series of WGM rants, har.

-Yuanie-

No comments:

Post a Comment