Saturday, April 6, 2013

Hongki on WGM?!! DAI.

image

Lee Hongki, leader of FT Island. My baby. He stole my heart ever since I heard him sing. His smile kills me all the time. He makes me wanna kidnap him when he played Jeremy in You're Beautiful.
He is mine, in my fangirl dreams ofc. THEN WE GOT MARRIED SHATTERS MY DREAM INTO A TRILLION PIECES.



NO. NOOO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻.

image


I never liked We Got Married, I think it’s a stupid show. The idea of making two strangers pretend they just got married is dumb. Play fake lovey dovey and all that crap. I mean they did make some good couples, like the Adam couple. But it gets upsetting when they put my bias on the show. At least they picked a pretty girl, even though it crushes my little heart even more. TT_TT HOOONGKI

They better not ever ever ever EVER touch SHINee, EXO, or BAP members.



-Yuanie-





No comments:

Post a Comment