Thursday, April 18, 2013

H.O.T.'s Tony An ♥ Girls' Day's Hyeri

image

I didn’t think much about this couple. It feels like there’s been a new celebrity couple every other week that I barely glanced that this couple. They have a 16 year age gap. Wow. Okay, moving on.

All the hate.

Don’t get me wrong. I love bashing the next celebrity as much as the next hate-filled netizen. This couple was unexpected and the age gap was quite surprising, but so what? There are people out there with large age gaps who are living happily together and are more happy together than couples with “normal” age gaps.

This is my opinion considering they truly are seeing each other purely out of “love”.

If they like each other than who cares? That’s what people who defend same-sex marriage say. As long as they love each other, who cares? Who are we to say who can and cannot marry? Leave them alone, they have the same rights as anybody. Let them be be together. I guess that thought process doesn’t work here.

Is the age gap that disgusting? I checked. She’s legal. How many noona fans out there wouldn’t jump at male idols who are minors? There sure are a lot of scenarios with those little kids.

If you’re that repulsed about the large age gap, go do something about forced child marriages in third world countries.

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment