Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Taemin on WGM Rant (Part Two)

LOOOOL. I just read this lovely article, and it’s making me pissed off again. What the hell do you mean “vibe of first love”? I think your show’s name is “We Got Married” not “My First Love”. I get it’s a fake couple and onscreen yeah yeah. Well, I think Taemin doesn’t need to go play fake lovey dovey in order to become even more popular. He is already super succesful and well known in the kpop industry. Also the part about no dating experience, well duh. Like idols have time to go around dating all the time. And talking about their school experiences means they have something in common? Zelo and I must be a match made in heaven since we both like white. Ugh, I just hate We Got Married with a passion.

To the PD:

-Yuanie-

No comments:

Post a Comment