Friday, February 22, 2013

First Impression: Nu'est Hello MV

I've been really busy with school lately and didn’t have time to keep up with kpop. I know Nu’est and BAP released new mini albums and I decided to watch Nu’est Hello mv. I love Nu’est ever since their first single “Face”, I was sooooooooooo excited and so in love with them. Not looking forward to the mv though because my biased, JR has a kiss scene. Sigh

The mv:
image

Okay, they are in this snowy looking place and each member has their own little “station”. I love the first “hello”, it sounds so nice. I should sing hello like that.

image

Okay I know Ren is really really pretty, prettier than a girl. When I first saw him I felt ashamed to be a girl cuz he is sooooooo much more beautiful than me. I was still shocked when I saw him like that, I keep saying in my head over and over again “he’s a man”.


image

WTF. CHEATER. ALREADY. OMG. MAD. HOW DARE U. CHEAT ON MY REN. DAI.

image

Even though I knew about it………UGH. I CAN’T. IT HURTS. I HEARD MY HEART SHATTER. OMG. HE’S LIKE MAKING OUT WITH HER. STAHP. GAWD. TEAR. HATE HER. SHE’S THREE TIMING ALREADY. OMG. I. CANT. LOOK. AT. IT. SEE WHAT I GO THROUGH FOR THE REVIEW.

image

LOL OFC. I think that’s Aaron? Ofc he saw it, did his heart shatter like mine?

image

HOW DARE U HIT MY REN. BIATCH. MEGA CHEATER. Lol what a great shot I got, her hair is all over her face. Good, don’t wanna see her face.

image

She’s gonna slap him. That’s it. You hit Ren, kissed JR, and now you gonna slap Minhyun. *Gets out gun*

image

HAHHAHA OMG I THINK THIS MV WANTS ME TO DIE. JR kisses her while she’s hugging Minhyun. Wtf is this. Threesome. IM SO ANGRY. JUST STAHP. I CAN’T EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO THE SONG. STAAAAAAAAAAAHP. THE LYRICS. NO. She just took cheating to a whole new level.

image

OMG AGAIN. LET GO OF REN’S HAND. /facepalm why did I ever thought it was a good idea to watch the mv. Someone hold me.

Conclusion: Hate the mv. HATE IT. The song was good, I actually like the song a lot. I didn’t really pay attention to the dancing much but from what I saw it wasn’t like…as powerful as Face or Action. I like the snowy, wintery feeling they used, it was romantic. Nam Bora was just doing her job but seriously, I wanna go shoot her down = =. Overall the boys look great as always, I like JR with bangs a lot. Ren looked more beautiful than ever, I thought I was watching an anime character. I feel like Aaron got the least lines, again. Anyways, gawd that was painful.


-Yuanie-






No comments:

Post a Comment