Sunday, February 24, 2013

First Impression: B.A.P's One Shot MV

image

They look so ugly in this picture. Each. And. Every. One. Of. Them. Especially alien Himchan. Scared
me.

The MV:

image
Oh. B.A.P’s got company on the boat. Are those the scandalous sluts? Where are the pitchforks now? Bikini wearing girls are near B.A.P. No reaction? I’m quite sure those are the same girls that caused an uproar. I must be mistaken.

image
What. How old is this child? Not old enough to be drinking wine. Let’s say it’s grape juice.

image
I don’t know anything about planes. Are there planes with wings such as that? I think there are. Not sure. Either way, I thought the wing was bent. “Safety First? I didn’t think so.

image
Oh, Yongguk. Your hair. That’s not appealing in the slightest. I honestly had no clue he said Martin Luther King. I really thought he said something about being neutered. Sorry.

image
Hello, there. I approve greatly. Very necessary. The way Himchan’s arms are position slightly ruins it.

image
What are they doing to this baby. Excuse me sir, would you mind getting your hand and knife away from him before I take the knife and stab you with him? Much appreciated.

image
Baby. Baby, stay a baby. Don’t do stuff like this now. I liked it too much.

image
That’s right. My babies are going to rescue Youngjae. Back off. Die.

image
What the hell. Did they just shoot him in the back after they let him go? The hell. NO. Daehyun and Zelo’s reactions are so bad it’s hilarious. You cute little things, don’t ever act.

image
What. What’s going on? Why is everyone dying? Stop. Stop dying. My babies. MY BABY DAEHYUN. Heart shattered.

image
Police? Youngjae, you bastard. I thought they were showing us a second happily-ever-after ending. Betrayer. What the hell, bastard.

Overall: The MV was interesting. I don’t think much about MVs so an “interesting” is a decent compliment. The ending. Oh, the ending. B.A.P loses no matter the ending. Poor babies. It might have seemed like I hate Himchan, but I don’t. The music. Finally, no more Crash or Stop It type songs. This is more like B.A.P. I don’t need songs like that from them. I’m relieved they’re truly back.

image

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment