Tuesday, February 5, 2013

First Impression: Tiny-G

image

Yuanie showed me this picture. They’re so small. Tiny. Tiny girls. They’re little kids. Nothing against short people. It’s cute, but first impression: short.

I came across two things in my 30 seconds of research. I don’t know where I saw this or who said this but, what if their fanclub’s name was g-spot? What if indeed.

Second was their MV for their song MINIMANIMO. Just by the title, I don’t think I’ll like it at all.

image
A doll house. Definitely not going to like this.

image
She’s the rapper. I didn’t know there was a rapper in this group, but after this brief shot of her, I know. No need to wait for her part. She has short hair. Rapper.

image
Really using the tiny theme.

After watching the MV, I have a better opinion of them. They weren’t as cutesy and sickening as I thought. They were still plenty cute, but it wasn’t as bad as it could have been.

My very first impression of them still hasn’t changed. I don’t want to follow them and get to know the members at all. Not impressive. Maybe my opinion will change later. Right now, I don’t see a “later” with them.

image

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment