Monday, February 18, 2013

Rant: Park Shi Hoo scandal

image

First reaction: LOL WHAT. PARK SHI HOO SEXUALLY ASSAULTED SOMEONE? WOAH.

The Story: Basicly this trainee (age 22) met him through mutual friends and they went out drinking. She passes out, then wakes up and claims she’s been sexually assaulted by him. She filed a law suit and now he’s going to be investigated.

My reaction: This is such a shock to me because I really like Park Shi Hoo as an actor. However even if the story is true I think the girl is partially at fault. Who goes out drinking with a man you barely know and get so drunk that you pass out. That gives the guy the best chance to do whatever he wants. She’s 22, old enough to know what’s dangerous. I don’t believe 100% in it, if it is true I’m going to be disappointed in him though. This is also a good warning, just because the guy is a famous actor doesn’t mean he can be trusted. Also, I’m sure there are LOTS of women willing to sleep with him so idk why he would resort to sexual assault. Just saying.

-Yuanie-

No comments:

Post a Comment