Saturday, February 2, 2013

First Impression: Sistar19's Gone Not Around Any Longer MV

image

Gone Not Around Any Longer - Hyorin feat. trainee Bora

That’s exactly the feeling I got in this MV. It’s like that for Sistar19 and Sistar. Always.

MV:

image

Girls on the floor. There’s something about girls being on the floor. I don’t like it nor do I hate it, but I’m not neutral. The word why always crosses my mind. The backup dancers look blindfolded. They probably can still see. I just think it’s interesting.

image

I didn’t notice the table at all. I was slightly confused when they made the move to sit. I was half expecting them to fall on their butts.

image

Rubbing their butt scent on the table. It goes on forever. Really rubbing it on there. It’s a good thing they didn’t fall on their butts as I thought they would in the last screenshot or else they wouldn’t be able to rub their butt scent anywhere.

image

I’m fairly certain that’s the telephone cord she’s holding. I honestly thought it was some sort of metal wiring at first. I thought she was going to hang herself. I don’t know if that’s underwear or really short shorts.

image

That is one beautiful piano. The background matches perfectly. This deserves a screenshot of itself. If I had a piano like that, I would consider learning piano. Oh dear, I think this piano is outshining Sistar19.

image

Hm. I don’t think Bora’s belt was supposed to fall off. Why didn’t they edit it? Why did they even use this shot? It should definitely have been a NG. Not good. Don’t use it.

Overall: I didn’t say anything positive at all. The MV was just your average MV. Nothing to praise and nothing really to bash about it. Hyorin and Bora both looked beautiful. I loved Bora’s pink dress. This was definitely Hyorin’s song featuring Bora, which isn’t surprising. Most of the time it’s Hyorin featuring Sistar. The song was better than Ma Boy. Nothing I’ll listen to a whole lot. After their promotion is over, that’s it with the song.

image

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment