Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Baby: L


image

Quick Bio: Member of Infinite under Woollim Entertainment.

I first saw him in Sunggyu’s 60 sec MV and hello there. I didn’t know he was part of Infinite until I saw all the comments on the video and I just wondered who in the world is L? Death Note?
This is L. My baby now. He has joined the list.

I don’t know anything about his personality so I’m being incredibly superficial. He makes my eyebrows lift up in whoa. I really don’t know anything about him except he’s in Infinite and he’s 20.

image

Actually, I’m pretty sure I saw Infinite before so I should have seen this fine looking man before. I wonder why he didn’t stand out then. I’m sorry, baby. I don’t know what was wrong me then.
I hate his name. L reminds me of Death Note. Myungsoo reminds me of the comedian. I like his face.

image

I’ve been totally interested and aware of his existence recently. He might even make me look into Infinite just so I can look at him some more. I’m guessing he’s the visual? He’s doing a lovely job at it.
He looks so handsome. Wow. That was my first thoughts when I saw him. Wow.

Dear boy, you needed to have entered my life sooner. Let me love you some more. Appear in my life some more.

image

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment