Monday, February 18, 2013

My Baby: Kim Soohyun

image

Quick Bio: Actor. Age 25. Is in Dream High and The Moon that Embraces the Sun.

My baby.

I welcomed him into my harem after I watched The Moon that Embraces the Sun. His acting was fantastic. I felt the pain. He played the King so nicely. It didn’t hurt that he looks mega fine.


image

I’ll admit. The only drama I watched of his is The Moon that Embraces the Sun. I didn’t watch Dream High or Kimchi Cheese Smile. I might watch his other drama later in my life.

image

Can I still claim that he’s my baby even though I didn’t watch all the dramas he’s in? Yes. Yes, I can and I shall.

I watched the episode of Running Man where he was a guest. So cute. Adorable. Baby, let me love you.
Oh man. He looks so handsome. His smile makes me all fuzzy inside.

He’s a special baby of mine because he’s an actor. When I allowed him into my harem, I didn’t watch kdramas so I didn’t come across many actors. There could be other actors worthy of being in my harem and I wouldn’t know. Only think of Soohyun right now. He’s the first actor to be my baby.

image

How can he not be included in my “My Baby” list.

I want him.


image
image
image

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment