Friday, May 31, 2013

EXO COMEBACK!!!

I been gone for awhile and letting Cassis do all the posting because…….FINALS TT_TT BUT IT’S ALL OVER NOW AND I SCREWED IT ALL UP ANYWAYS. SUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMER~~!!!

FIRST. OOOOOOOMMMMMMG EXO MY BABIES ARE BACK. I didn’t like the song “Wolf” at first but after watching the mv (at least ten times) and learning the meaning of the lyrics through the Chinese version (prefer that one) I LOVE IT. The dance cracked me up so much LOL.

Everyone looks amazing in the comeback, besides Kai and his…dreadlocks. Gawd who’s the stylist?! And before this comeback I didn’t find Kris as attractive as my biases but now he looks pretty hot to me. Sehun’s colorful hair is awesome, I hate how they dyed Luhan’s hair dark red in the comeback stages though. I like him blonde ;~; Aaaaaah I’m just so happy EXO is back xD This feeling is just like when they debuted, probably because they were gone for freaking over a year.

PROUD TO BE EXOTIC.
AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

-Yuanie-

No comments:

Post a Comment