Thursday, May 9, 2013






I watched a performance of 4Minute without Hyuna and read some of the comments. Some people say 4Minute is perfect without Hyuna and others say Hyuna is 4Minute.

I thought about other groups when one of their members are missing during a performance. It doesn’t look the same if you’re used to seeing a certain number of people in that group.

I remember reading people say they didn’t know who Zinger is and SECRET is better off at 3 since they had a center.

People didn’t care about SHINee as much without Jonghyun and said it wasn’t worth it without him.

Are they fans of the group or just that one person? As a group, no matter how hard you try it doesn’t matter unless you’re a whole. I guess it’s good if you want to be thought of as a unit and it’s a compliment if you’re that missing person.

I just feel a little bad for the group.

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment