Wednesday, May 8, 2013

TEEN TOP Rant: Niel

I read that TEEN TOP’s Niel was asked out by a JYP girl group member. I could care less about that. What I wanted to know was: who’s Niel?

image
That’s Niel.

I tried to find a good picture of him, but I couldn’t. He doesn't look good in any picture. He is not good-looking in the slightest. I don’t know your personality or character, but you are not eye candy.

I saw him before and I had a guess that Niel was him from the comments that said he’s the ugliest in the group. I haven’t seen the rest of the members but so far I agree, but then again, the other members don’t look any better.

I think I heard him sing too. If I’m thinking of the same person then he makes my eyes and ears bleed. No thank you.

Wow, so ugly.

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment