Saturday, May 4, 2013

You're the Best Lee Soon Shin

I just started watching this drama, I got to episode 5 yesterday. I actually really like it, the storyline is typical but the casting is great. I was excited for Yoo In Na but…..I hate her role LOL. I would of hated her so much if I didn’t watch Queen Inhyun’s Man. IU’s acting is…..pretty good. She pulled off the crying scenes well but her phone calls are a bit fake. I hope she gets better as the drama progresses. The lead actor Jo Jung Suk (Shin Joon Ho), I had mixed feelings about him because…he’s a lot older than IU and I never seen any of his dramas before. But so far, I think he does an amazing job portraying his character, I think he has a new fan~

The storyline is slow, but there’s 50 episodes so I guess it’s understandable. I really felt bad for Lee Soon Shin though, in the beginning I felt like she was treated like shit LOL. I love her mom though, one of the nicest K-drama moms I’ve seen. I can’t wait for people to start taking Lee Soon Shin seriously, show them haters!

-Yuanie-

No comments:

Post a Comment