Wednesday, May 8, 2013

First Impression: LC9-MaMa Beat

I knew they were debuting but I didn’t pay attention to them, their mv popped up on my youtube so I watched it. I looked up LC9 and I got pictures/links of guns, so I guess that kind of make sense why their mv was so violent.

At first it was just these guys fighting, and I was just like wth.

image

Then LOLOLOLOL WHAT IS THIS? SUPAPOWER OR FIREBALL OR WUTEVER U ARE FORMING. Oh and the guy he hits survived this energy ball with like no injuries.

image

I didn’t think there would be blood in this mv. Is this gonna get banned for violence? So you survived his fireball but you bleed like crazy when he hits you on the head. Kay.

Anyways then they continue to beat each other up like crazy and it’s getting disturbing for me to watch. Oh and he’s not dead yet after getting hit in the head like ten times with a brick and metal stick.

image

Hard to see there but he’s getting kicked in the balls. LOL can this get any worse? I want to stop watching but let’s just see how long it takes for this guy to just die.

image

HAHAHHAHA I SHOULDN’T BE LAUGHING BUT LOLOLOLOL. OMG. This is a different guy getting chopped up but…….seriously. Is this really a kpop mv? I’m not watching a gruesome video game right?

I managed to finish. Gawd that was awful. I hate violence, especially when it’s this gruesome. I do think sometimes netizens make a big deal out of nothing but this one, just horrible. Don’t like the concept, I didn’t even get to see a nice face of the members. Just them screaming and squishing their face cuz they are in so much “pain”. Attractive. Not interested in them at all now.


-Yuanie-

No comments:

Post a Comment