Sunday, December 30, 2012

Anime Rant: Naruto

image
I started Naruto years ago, but due to the fillers and the anime dragging on forever, I quit a long time ago. To see if Naruto or Sasuke died yet, I read the summary of the latest chapters.

Spoiler warning for Chapter 164.

I found out that someone indeed did die. Neiji. The poor baby. He wasn’t my favorite character. I liked him the same amount as I liked most of the other characters. As soon as I found out he died though, I felt so sad. When I was still into Naruto, I wanted him to grow up to be a strong ninja and have a happy future. Now he’s dead.

Die Naruto. This is all your fault. I don’t even know what’s going on with the story now, just die.
Sakura, where the hell were you? You’re still useless as ever.

The poor baby! At least he was able to better understand his father.

He was supposed to continue to fight Rock Lee until Lee beats him. He understood more about his family. He was nicer to Hinata. AH! My baby!

I read the chapter where he died. To see his curse fade sealing his Byakugan was heart wrenching. He wasn’t supposed to die!
This anime sucks.
I can’t believe he died. No one else die. Except Team 7. Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke. Die.

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment