Tuesday, December 25, 2012

First Impression: C-Clown

Very First Impression: C-Clown...? Clown? Lol, k. Good luck with that.

A more in-depth impression: The very first impression came from my just scrolling through a k-pop site and came across the title of an article that had their name. As soon as I saw the name, I erased them from my memory. I hate clowns. Why clowns. Get away from me. I was reminded of them when a friend of mine mentioned them and I looked into them a little. Did not know there were six people. I thought there were two people and that they were rappers. Wrong.
I ended up watching a video of them where they were on this sort of variety show and wow...lol. Gross, no. One of them looks like Seungho from MBLAQ, another looks like Tao from EXO-M, and another looks like Yonghwa from CN Blue. The originals look way better and I think the originals were 'heck no' to begin with.
In that video, I saw their outfits (before I closed it in utter astonishment as to how much I already didn't like this group), which I'm going to assume is their stage clothes. Just from their outfits, I felt like their song would be another k-pop torture to my ears - whether it's because it's just a horrible clash of sounds or because it'll just be boring as hell, I didn't want to find out.
I found out, of course, because that's what curiosity does to you. I listened to their song 'SOLO'. Gah, that was horrible. I had to force myself not to skip forward or just close the video so I could give the song a chance. It had no chance. One thing though, the explosion behind the one guy reminded me of Gangnam Style. I don't know which MV came out first, so for all I know, I should be saying that Gangnam Style's explosion reminded me of the explosion in C-Clown's MV.

Conclusion: C-Clown...? You guys are a bunch of clowns. Har.

-Cassis-


Edit:
:c I thought they were okay... sigh.
-Yuanie-

No comments:

Post a Comment