Friday, December 28, 2012

Yuanie's Day Special: Skinfood Nail Polish Review

The nail polish I'll be reviewing is from Skinfood, and it's part of their line called Milk Creamy Nail.

Skinfood Milk Creamy Nail
The polish I picked up is PK006, it's a very cute pink :) It was actually the design of the bottle that caught my attention, doesn't it look so cute?!! Then my friend got the party tox, a very pretty glitter polish.




She purchased the one in the middle.
The price for mine was $5, which I found a little expensive because the bottle wasn't that big. However I was willing to give it a try because the color was just so pretty, reminded me of candy. I also smelled it since it looked so yummy but...it smells just like regular nail polishes =-=. Yeah, so don't do that.

 


That is a picture of my nails, sorry for the horrible lighting ^^;
My first impression was that the polish would go on really smooth, but that wasn't how it happened. The first coat came out a little messy for me, maybe because I wasn't wearing any base coat. I was worried that it wasn't going to come out all nice and smooth but the second coat fixed the problem. The color is a cute pastel pink and I think it dried in about less than 10 minutes. I wasn't really paying attention though because I was watching a movie lol.

End result was nice, I also used the party tox on my thumb and ring finger. I really like the party tox, the glitter in it comes out consistent and the different colors just makes my nails all shiny and pretty~

Conclusion: It's a nice nail polish, but sort of overpriced because the product is so small. The variety of pastel colors are very pretty though. I don't think I am going to purchase it again, maybe I will go buy the party tox.

-Yuanie-




No comments:

Post a Comment