Saturday, December 29, 2012

First Impression- BtoB

First thought: LOOOOOOOOOOL. BTOB? WHAT IS THAT? Why not just call themselves Bob, I might remember them better.

Then I found out BtoB meant Born to Beat. Okay. I guess that makes sense now. The first song "Insane" was released. I have to say it was catchy, and I listened to it for a few days. So then I found myself paying some attention to them, thinking maybe this rookie group can impress me. There's like 7 members, too many in my opinion because I just can't keep up with the names. I know the names of like two, Peniel and Minhyuk.


Umm Peniel, that is an unfortunate name. I know I'm not the only one who is reminded of the word penis. There. I said it. Other than that I didn't pay much attention to him, he is pretty good looking but the name just kills it for me.






Minhyuk. He is such a cutie pie! I didn't pay much attention to him either.
The main singer, that blonde guy. I don't name his name but he has some good vocals. In their songs I always hear him the most, well that's why he is main singer lol.

They were forgotten until their second main song "Irresistible Lips" came out. I watched the mv, and I thought it was pretty interesting. However it was just like the first song, it only caught my attention for a little bit and I didn't bother finding out more.


BtoB's third main song "WOW" from Press Play came out and it wasn't wow to me. I actually liked the first two songs I mentioned better so I was a little disappointed. I did listen to the album but nothing stayed in my head. I do like their new style, it's all colorful and fun. I'm sad though, the main singer guy is not blonde anymore so I don't know where he is in that picture LOL.
Through allkpop I found out they were going to have their own show. I didn't watch it. However BtoB is getting attention and their fanbase is...pretty big?

Now: I still don't know much about BtoB, and I'm not that interested either. They reminded me of B2ST a lot, so I don't feel like they are really different or fresh. I probably will listen to their future albums but to me it's just going to be typical k-pop songs.

-Yuanie-



No comments:

Post a Comment