Sunday, December 30, 2012

First Impression: Pure


image

I first heard about them through allkpop and read about them because I saw “TVXQ’s Reunion” and my hand just automatically clicked. The group’s trick worked.

Pure? What the hell is that? Another rookie group?

What is with the colors attached to their names? So they’ll respond to their real name and to their colors? Okay.

Reaction: I face palmed. They were chosen around TVXQ’s style. It’s a shitty attempt at creating TVXQ version 2. It’s a TVXQ fan group. Their concerts are free to TVXQ’s fans. Their dream is for TVXQ to stand as 5 again. Their hope is to not stain the name of TVXQ. TVXQ this. TVXQ that. If I was a member of this group, I would have left and never turned back after hearing what I was a part of.

Don’t get me wrong, I love TVXQ as 5. I would love for them to be 5 again. Always keep the faith. But this is crap. What a hardcore TVXQ fan this CEO is. It’s so sad. Pure isn’t being promoted as Pure. They’re being promoted as TVXQ’s little fan club.

It’s sick. Using TVXQ to promote themselves. To gain attention. It worked. I’ve seen it done before. Using a well-known group to promote a rookie group. None of them has fared well. They’re nonexistent. So, good luck Pure.

Conclusion: Good job using TVXQ’s name to gain attention. Good luck making something out of yourselves. Each member was chosen in an audition centered around TVXQ’s looks, style, songs and dance, but this is the real TVXQ:
image

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment