Sunday, December 30, 2012

Eyecandy: Yoo Seung Ho

Bio: Born 1993, Korean actor and model. Debuted in 2000.


Where I fist noticed him: In the drama "Arang and the Magistrate" Yoo Seung Ho played the jade emperor. (Btw that was like one of the best dramas I ever watched) It was actually the first time I saw this actor and I liked his acting a lot, so I googled him. He was one of my favorite characters in the drama and the image of jade emperor really suited him. Yoo Seung Ho is actually a child actor and has been in numerous dramas, movies, and mvs. I didn't know he was so accomplished at the age of 19! I actually expected him to be like 25 or older.

I decided to put him on my eyecandy list because of his great acting abilities. He is not like the best looking korean actor I ever laid my eyes on, but he is handsome :) Then I decided to see what dramas he appeared in. I was really surprised that at age 17, he played a 21 year old man in "Flames of Ambition". I didn't watch it, there was just too many new dramas to keep up with lol. Seo Woo looks a little like HyunA in that picture, the way she is glaring makes me uncomfortable.


Shortly after finishing Arang, it was announced that Yoo Seung Ho will be playing Harry in "I Miss You"! Along with one of my favorite actresses Yoo Eun Hye, I was like this is just going to be great. However "I Miss You' turned out to be a melodrama, and I can't watch those. I'll just end up depressed and crying over all the characters and become a mess. I think I might watch it because I'm hearing how great it is, but my heart needs to prepare for awhile first.


Besides those 3 dramas, he was also in "God of Study", "Operation Proposal" and played some minor characters in other dramas. Oh, he was also in T-ara's "Lies" mv and kissed one of them, I forgot her name though ^^;

I know you fangirls have been waiting for picture time.

From "I Miss You".


Aww he is such a cute model :')


I like his mature image, even though he can be so adorable.


Sigh...so cute.


Boys and their killer smiles, gets me every the time. Ugh.

Also I'm hearing he is going to enlist in the military soon! D: Aww we won't be seeing him for awhile but I will definitely support him after he comes back.

Conclusion: Super talented and cute actor, me gusta you.

-Yuanie-





No comments:

Post a Comment