Saturday, December 29, 2012

Song Review: U-Kiss

U-Kiss released their 5th Japanese mini album called Distance. I listened to the two songs "Distance" and "Love To Go".

"Distance" is actually a little unexpected for me because it's slower than the usual U-Kiss songs. The melody is pretty nice and we actually get to hear some vocals. I have no idea what the lyrics are but I sort of like the song. Not that I would listen to it over and over, but if it comes up on my music player I wouldn't press skip.
"Love To Go" is the style we are use to from this group, fast pop music. I think it's catchier than "Distance" and I like it more. It's sort of typical, but I think I will listen to it for a few days.

In the end, their Japanese mini album is okay, nothing grand. I would like a Korean comeback from this group, and I sure hope it's better than this one.

However their other song with Brave Brothers, "Finally", is great! 
Yes, the mv is about this heart.

This song is like one of the songs I like the most out of all U-Kiss songs. The mv was interesting and different so I suggest watching it. Random actually likes "Finally" too, and she doesn't even really care about U-Kiss. Me gusta too.

I feel like their popularity went down after two(?) members left. I don't know the details but for now they are getting more attention in Japan than Korea lol. Usually I don't pay attention to U-Kiss but I haven't heard them from a long time so this was a good way to refresh my memory.

-Yuanie-







No comments:

Post a Comment