Friday, December 28, 2012

Eyecandy: Jung Il Woo

Bio: Age 25, Korean actor, singer, and model. He is 6' 0".



Where I first noticed him: He was the scheduler in 49 days, and the first episode I saw him I was a fangirl. He was riding on his motorcycle and when he took off the helmet and I was just like *o* Sadly I never finished the drama because I was too lazy to wait for the subs lol. I basicly read the summaries instead of watching but that's where I first discovered this hottie :)
Apparently Jung II Woo is also a model, and with his height and good looks that was not surprising.

Look at that...staring off into distance while looking super stylish.
Anyways, with 49 Days fading away so did Jung Il Woo. I wasn't reminded of him until Flower Boy Ramyun Shop started airing. I was actually excited to watch because I know there was going to be all these eyecandies my eyes can feast on aharhahrahr =w=.

There he is.....all cute and adorable. I love how this is a different image from the scheduler and I was fangirling over him even more. But sadly I didn't finish the drama again, the storyline wasn't working for me so I decided to watch something else. Sorry Jung Il Woo, even you couldn't keep me watching.

 
Just a picture. To keep you reading my post :)


His acting career started again in Moon Embracing the Sun! This time, I didn't quit the drama, I never started it xD I heard LOADS of great things about it so I know I won't be disappointed. I will watch it some day, but not now because I'm not in the mood for a historical drama. Also, Random will be reviewing the drama in one of her posts, so you can go read that if you like.
I'm really glad he is able to pull off all these different roles and I look forward to seeing him in more dramas.
Time for pictures!


His hand looks big, I would feel safe holding hands with him.


Aww his smile, it gets me every time :')



Yeaaaaaaah I had to put this one on here.

 
 


So cute in glasses >.<


I wonder if he uses the computer like that.

Conclusion: Really cute, adorable, cool and just makes my heart melt.

-Yuanie-



No comments:

Post a Comment