Thursday, December 27, 2012

Over the Years: JoKwon

Quick bio: JoKwon - Leader of 2AM under JYP Entertainment.

WonderBoys: When I first saw Jokwon was in 2008 when he was part of “Wonder Boys”. I didn’t know who he was at the time and I only watched the performance because of Seungri from Big Bang. I really didn’t care about him, but he caught my eye once. This part:
Just look at him there. What are you doing. It only bothered me for about 3 seconds, but Sungmin and Shindong’s (from Super Junior) hair bothered me more than him.

Boys’ Generation: His existence faded away after that first encounter until Boys’ Generation happened in 2009. He has one of the first lines and they way he said them…shiver. Just no.
What. What are you doing. The correct choreography is what Yesung is doing behind you. At the end of his noodle limbs dance, Yesung laughs behind him. I would too.

Dirty Eyed Girls: This was when my opinion began to change.
Look at him there being all sexy. That low cut shirt, hot pink jacket. That stare. Mmmm. Everything that I found so heck no about him suddenly was funny.
I even hated him; he was sickening to watch. But after this parody…LOL.

Kkap Kwon: Then came what people called “kkap kwon”. Then I died. How can you not love him? He’s hilarious.


We Got Married: I found him so entertaining that I had to watch him in ‘We Got Married’ with GaIn from Brown Eyed Girls. His ‘kkap’, his everything. Wow I loved him in that show. I didn’t even know why I hated him in the first place. I couldn’t stop laughing. Moar.

Now: I’m a little tired of his ‘kkap’ now. It’s pretty old, it’s the same things, it’s not that funny anymore. It’s starting to get a little annoying again, but once in a while he gets a really good laugh out of me. He’s been off of my radar for quite some time again. He’s gotten pretty meh now.

-Cassis-

1 comment:

  1. pretty sure he's gay. nothin' wrong with that. just sayin'... lol.

    ReplyDelete