Saturday, January 12, 2013

First Impression: INFINITE H's "Special Girl" MV


image

MV:

image
First reaction right here. Three seconds into the MV. Excuse me. Your DJ seems to be a cardboard chick man. I laughed. I even had to pause the video to point it out to Yuanie.



image
There it is again! A close up. It’s a cardboard robot chick. Robot Chicken?! Or a house with two moons.

image
Who be you? I expected the girl to be more beautiful. More…special. Woman, you are a disappointment.

image
Those are some impressive teeth. It looks incredibly fake. The sparkle of the teeth saved it. But. Why does it need to sparkle like that. Why.

image
Ha. Imagine if that was real life. A man saves a damsel in distress. She runs to hug him and he’s backs away all yo girl. No. You too ugly for that. Yes yes. You love her so you’re shy, but that’s what it looks like.

image
The director! That is just too good. Brilliant.

image
I usually don’t see that. Where a background is added like that. I honestly can’t say I like it. Something new isn’t always great.

image
He terrifies me. His smile is so scary. When I look at him, I don’t see a person. I see an angler fish. It’s not that he reminds me of one. He looks completely like one. He is one.

image
That is unnecessary. You do not need to smirk at the camera as you take the flowers. Just take them. No one’s going to stop you. Definitely not me. You frighten me. Leave. Take them and leave.

image
Angler Fish. You don’t need to K.O. anybody. Just cut in line. What’s the point of apologizing after a tentative push. I must say, I love how all the others are in suits and he’s in hip hop clothes. The suit and tie men also have bundles of presents along with a bouquet of flowers and he just has flowers. Confident that you’ll win over the girl with your dashing good looks and some flowers?

image
I don’t think it worked.

image
Is he imagining that she’s next to him while he’s caressing her? I suppose it’s sweet that he’s fantasizing being with her, but no need to act it out. That just looks. Well. You know. Forever Alone. He’s a step away from buying a girlfriend doll.

image
If I had to pick a favorite part from the MV, this would be it. I like how it quickly changes seasons to match with the lyrics of the song. A quick applause for impressing me for the two seconds.

image
She is so happy to be holding that leaf. What is written on that leaf? Anything? Nothing? Then why is it so special? I’ve never looked like that before while holding a leaf.

I don’t know if I should tell her that she needs friends. She’s been spending the seasons alone. Right outside her house. Okay. She’s spending it alone with two invisible stalkers. How lovely.

image
Something is suffocating him. I personally hate scarves. I especially hate that scarf. I can’t even call it a scarf. It would be cute as a doll. Maybe.


image
That is a hideous outfit. I say outfit because I’m not entirely sure what that is. I can’t tell if that’s the front or the back. Aw look, he has miniature cars and airplanes.

image
The heat rays. Is it merely showing how hot it is or is it trying to tell us that we’re hallucinating?

image
What. What is going on. I don’t even. No. Is Hoya pretending he’s holding a baby? Is he pretending he’s listening to what he’s holding? Is Dongwoo placing a pumpkin on top of that couch? Is he about to catch a fly? I don’t know.

Overall: Nothing spectacular about the MV. I’ve seen worse. Nothing I’ll remember and something I’ll never watch again. The song was bearable. In the middle of the MV, I thought that it was decent enough for me to comfortably watch the MV but then it was too long. I looked to see how much longer I had to watch. The song should have ended about ten seconds before I checked. It’s not a song or MV that should go on for so long because it was mediocre at best.

image

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment