Tuesday, January 15, 2013

First Impression: B.A.P's "Rain Sound" MV

image
My babies are back! Again. For the millionth time in a year. I blink and they’re back. Not complaining at all.

MV:

image
Green rain. Green snow. Green dust. Acid rain. Pollution.

image
That is butt load of eyeliner. Is it because you’re looking down? You can almost compete with GaIn from Brown Eyed Girls.

image
Hello there, bias. You look smexy. Yes. Look at you glaring. I need to love you.

image
What are you wearing? Big body, small tiny arms. More like round body. What is that? Why are you wearing that? No.

image
Baby, are you sure you’re old enough to be wearing that shirt? Korea is butt sensitive about minors and ‘inappropriate’ material. I know your face looks 30, but I don’t think you’re old enough for that shirt.

image
He always does the masculine scenes. Look at his skinny small arms holding up that chair. Seriously, that cupcake frosting jacket is horrible.

image
I always wonder what it must have looked like shooting a hand doing something. The person could be wearing a clown mask, but it wouldn’t matter. It’s just the hand that’s going to be shot. I would love to do this to a few people with their heads.

image
I’m sorry, baby. Really I am. But you look hideous. Scary. Frightening. A little ugly baby monster.

image
Hand. Chest. Boob. He knows where to touch. I thought it was a female mannequin at first.

image
It looks like an ammo belt around his neck. To shoot the ovaries of all fan girls? Go right ahead.

image
I’m shot and possibly dying, but I’m going to continue staring and posing at the camera. Who. Is. Shooting. My. Babies. Let me at ‘em. Die.

Overall: I loved the music more than the MV. The MV made me laugh. Every second. The boys looked very smexy. I was told to “look out” for their acting as they’re acting out sadness and pain for the first time. Okay. Good try. Hate the MV. It was incredibly boring. Hate their acting. Hate everything except them and the song. I’m glad they’ve stopped with their cute bubbly songs. The MV was only worth it because of B.A.P.

image

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment