Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Baby: Daehyun

image
Quick Bio: Member of B.A.P under TS Entertainment.

This lovely boy is my bias in B.A.P.

I didn’t like him at first. No one in the group appealed to me with their nasty blonde hair. Visual? Busan namja? Funny.

I saw them again in their Power MV. I liked the song, but that was it. Still nothing for Daehyun.
One day, out of boredom, I watched Ta-Dah! It’s B.A.P and hello, Daehyun. Welcome to my harem.



image

From then on, he’s been my favorite B.A.P member. His accent does things to my body. His looks are appealing. His voice melts. Let me love you. Let me buy you ice cream, baby.

When he sings, it’s beautiful. When he speaks, it’s lovely. When he dances, it’s okay. I still love you though.

image
Keyboard smash. This picture is heavenly. His stare. His hair. Tongue. Hello. I want you. Cuddling you would be acceptable. He looks so young. Baby.

image
Bias or not, I do not like his bangs up. At all. He looks so much worse. It matters not. I will still love you and buy you ice cream.

I watched Killing Camp and the boy is so chatty and stupid. You embarrass me. It’s okay. You still look good. You’re still my baby.

He’s so cute and sexy at the same time.
image

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment