Thursday, January 17, 2013

First Impression: Lee Hwan Hee

image

I heard about this new artist about a week ago, she was introduced as an ex-member of SNSD. I really didn’t pay too much attention to her, but I did feel bad how she was attracting attention due to SNSD lol. Her mv was released today, “Monroe’s Heels” so I decided to watch it. However through the teaser I wasn’t expecting too much
image

Not even 30 seconds in and I get flashed by her boobs. Great first impression. For a guy that might be a nosebleed moment. However for me, no. Put your boobs away girl. Oh, and she’s pretty, nothing amazing but decent.

image

That reminded me of Pussy Cat Dolls. Didn’t they wear something similar in their previous mvs? Honestly I hate her concept, marking her as a sex symbol for debut. No. Fail.

image

LOL kay I’m singing and being sexy on a motorcycle. It looks so uncomfortable.

image

._. those heels don’t look special. Pretty but…..I seen it at the mall since last year. The backup dancers are wearing the same heels, lol at least give her a pair that stands out. Cheap company.

image

….so many piercings. I didn’t like her circle lens here, I don’t know, her eyes look very dead and scary to me. I wish it was at least a pretty color, ugh, it bugs me.

image

LOL, WTF, WHY IS THE WORD DANGEROUS JUST RANDOMLY THERE. I laughed, I really did. These cheap effects are so worthy of facepalming.

image

Woah, that’s taking camwhore to another level.

Conclusion: the mv was pretty boring to me. I just saw her dance and sing with like a few different outfits. I mean I like mv with some type of storyline in them or interesting scenes. The cheap effects and background was really funny/disappointing. Her song was nothing special either, I can sit through it but I won’t be listening to it over and over. Eh, I think I will probably forget about her in a few days.


-Yuanie-

1 comment:

  1. that sucks that her debut mv was disappointing. she'll always have that "failed snsd trainee" hanging over head for her entire career.

    ReplyDelete