Thursday, January 3, 2013

Rant: SNSD mv/Oh Yeon Seo-Lee Joon Couple

image

So I heard SM is going to re-lease “I Got A Boy” mv due to that offensive hat. LOL woah that’s so stupid. Honestly they could of saved all that trouble by not having the girls wear the hats in the first place.

This just reminds me of how K-pop is constantly trying to become “American”. I use to love k-pop because most of the songs weren’t about sex, drugs, partying and getting wasted. Now it’s changing and we have meaningless songs that are just catchy. Then we see that, Welcome Mother Fuckers on a hat. Woah I do love being called a mother fucker, harharh no. Even if it’s edited out in the mv I still know what it says, nice try SM.

I don’t think SNSD is to blame, but honestly I am disappointed. In my head SNSD is the cutesy group that are just overly cute it makes you sick. Well that image is certainly cracked.

image

First, I like to congratulate Oh Yeon Seo on her new relationship. I know there’s the whole issue of her being on “We Got Married” with Lee Joon, but sometime’s love just happens out of nowhere.

I do pity Lee Joon, but I don’t blame Oh Yeon Seo. I never liked the show “We Got Married”, I mean you know everything is fake and scripted so they are probably NOT going to end up together. I would like to fangirl over how cute a REAL couple is instead of a fake one. The only couple I approve of was Jo Kwon and GaIn. So all the fans probably feel stupid now because their relationship is smack in the face fake. Reality hurts.

Also I pity Oh Yeon Seo too, she just gained bunch of anti-fans and she barely started her career. From what I read in the comments hardly anyone has congratulated or seem to be happy for her new relationship. Everyone is just going crazy over the FAKE relationship and ignoring the REAL one, in my opinion “We Got Married” should just end already.


-Yuanie-

No comments:

Post a Comment