Saturday, January 26, 2013

January 26, 2013: Wonder Girls' Sunye's Wedding

image

The first idol of this generation to get married.

Congratulations Min Sunye.

It’s sad she wasn’t able to share this special moment with her mother or walk down the aisle with her father.

Sunye’s not my favorite idol nor do I hate her, but regardless of my opinion of her, this is a memorable day for any girl and I’ll congratulate anyone on their wedding.

I don’t understand those people who are more concerned about the guests. Those people who wonder why a certain celebrity isn’t there. Those people who believe this marriage won’t last because someone wasn’t there. What does it matter? 

This is her day with her partner.

Wonder Girls or not, I wish her the best in her new married life with her husband. She’s young, but I genuinely hope they’ll be able to blossom together.

Congratulations, James and Sunye.
image


image

-Cassis-

No comments:

Post a Comment