Wednesday, January 23, 2013

First Impression: MFBTY

image

At first: Honestly I am not familiar with any of the artists in this collab, and I actually only listened to the song because it popped up as a suggestion on my Chinese website. I didn’t know what to expect or what kind of music it will be. Btw MFBTY stands for My Fans Better Than Yours, LOOOOOOOOOOL I like them already.

The mv:
image

Loving the beginning of the song already, the mv looks…..interesting. I think.
image

LOL SHE SCARED ME. I seriously wasn’t expecting her to stand there. Btw that dude has some awesome shorts, and why is he hooked up on that machine? Hm.

image

LOOOOOL. It went from that creepy serious scene to this, HAHAHAHHA. And the song sounds soooo American I think if I wasn’t watching the mv, I can’t tell the difference until the guy started rapping in Korean. They remind of Black Eye Peas.

image

Ew, hair on the foot. Gross.
image

Seriously that’s scary. It looks like some mad scientist is experimenting on him and it goes terriblely wrong. He’s going to turn into a monster and eat us all. Oh would this be the time to say: “IT’S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!”.

image

…..I didn’t think it can get any weirder, it just did. A piece of meat on his tummy, tiger looking animal, and the next 20 seconds I have no words for it. You just have to watch it yourself.

image

LOL NOW HE’S IN SPACE. If I was the astronaut I be like why do I have to wear the suit, that guy doesn’t. The world is sooo not fair, grrr.
image

Oh…that was all a dream, or is it? If it was a dream, I wouldn’t say it was “sweet” at all.

Conclusion: the mv was…very different and felt like a whole new experience. I was mostly scared/creeped out and thinking wtf am I watching. It was very interesting though, I didn’t get bored at all. The song is very catchy, I would listen to it over again. However it was very American, really really reminded me of Black Eye Peas. Even their style reminded me of BEP lol. Nothing was really kpop about it besides that the rap was in korean. I recommand watching the mv, don't miss out on this. OH and my fav lyrics ever “what goes around comes back around, they call it karma, karma”. LOOOL.


-Yuanie-

No comments:

Post a Comment