Wednesday, January 9, 2013

First Impression: SPEED "Sad Promise" MV (Dance ver.)

I decided to watch the dance version after seeing the drama version of the mv. Cass loved the storyline one and you can read her review here.

I didn’t know anything about SPEED before their debut. I actually thought they were rookies, but turns out they are a subgroup of Co-ed. Never payed attention to them so to me, they were brand new.

The mv:

image

It started off with a VERY close up of Kang Min Kyung (member of Davichi), and I didn’t liked it at all. She is very pretty but she looks ghostly to me right now.

image

Ahh I see the boys! Woah I didn’t know there was so many of them. Ugh. More names. I like how it’s tilted, but I don’t like the background at all. That kid scares me (left corner in the back), I keep staring at him. And Kang Min Kyung’s face needs to stop flashing at me.

image

I like how there’s clips of the drama version in here, aww they are so cute. Me gusta.
image

I got freaked out, it’s not enough that her face is flashed every 10 seconds. We gotta add her to the background too. Gawd this mv can be creepy.
image

This just got creepier and scarier. Flashes of her face is not enough. Moar. Two pictures of her in the background isn’t enough either! Gotta have more, more, and MORE! I can’t even focus on the boys.
image

Lol this guy, he is like the star of the video besides Kang Min Kyung. I mean he is the only one rapping throughout, he is given the most face time too. Now he gets to pose and stand in the middle. The rest are like backup dancers, I don’t even remember their faces.

Overall: Hate the dance version mv. Kang Min Kyung’s face kept flashing and appearing everywhere. I couldn’t really see the dance because there was just so much stuff going on. I wish I got to see the member’s face for more than two seconds. I can’t remember anyone besides the rapper and a blonde dude with something on his head. Disappointed with this version, but I do like the song.


-Yuanie-


No comments:

Post a Comment