Thursday, January 3, 2013

More Rant: Block B Suing Stardom

image

I know the news was just released today, but I have to get it out of my system or I’ll end up with depression. Block B, a group that I like, not as much as EXO M or SHINee but I do like them. I wasn’t really a fan in the beginning but after the release of “Blockbuster” I decided I like them. They have a style that’s not seen in most boy groups and many members are talented, not just a few.

Wow, I was so surprised to read that they haven’t been paid for a over a year! And the guy just ran off/disappeared with lots of money. OMG poor babies! Why are they treated like this? Some other totally talentless groups don’t even receive this treatment. It’s great that they are standing up for themselves though, I support totally that.

I don’t think it’s going to be DBSK all over again, because the members are probably together on this. All we BBCs can do is keep supporting and loving them. Going to keep checking for new updates like crazy, while trying not to go crazy. Fighting Block B!


-Yuanie-

No comments:

Post a Comment